Thank you for your interest in serving on the Council for Northern Colorado Young Professionals (NCYP). The Council is comprised of young leaders, ages 20 to 40-ish, who represent the community and businesses of Greeley as well as the greater Northern Colorado area.
- Community – Encourages and trusts in others. Values shared progress.
- Inclusion – Embraces and values all people, while acknowledging diverse cultures, experiences, thinking and values, providing equal access to knowledge and opportunities
- Integrity – Upholds strong moral principles for oneself and others. Leads by example.
- Ownership – Takes responsibility and has a hands-on approach. Seeks to be the best. Honors commitments.
Interested candidates must be between 20 and 40-ish and a member of NCYP in order to serve on the Council.
Council members are expected to be visible and supportive of NCYP events, and responsible for the following:
- Attending monthly, in-person Council meetings to be held on the second Wednesday of every month, from 11:30-1 p.m. and 3:30-5 p.m. (they alternate every month) (must attend 10 out of 12)
- Attending NCYP events throughout the year (must attend 8 out of 12 events we have one monthly)
- Serving on at least one but no more than two Council Subcommittees
*If a Council member has attended less than 10 monthly Council meetings but has been heavily involved in and attended many subcommittee meetings, an exception can be made to this requirement, as discussed with and approved by the Chamber President & CEO.
Additionally, we may now need to note what a subcommittee is elsewhere in the document.